The GayBombay Cooking Meet on Sunday 26 June 2011

Day, Date and Time:
Sunday 26 June 2011, 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm

Venue:
Thane

Everyone will be happy to know we’re having one of our most popular meets this
month at the house of a friend in Thane who has kindly opened his kitchen to
us. We’ve got excellent instructors lined up who’s a really good cooks and will
be showing us how to make few simple dishes, both non-veg and veg (vegetarians
don’t worry, there’ll be plenty for you). And once we’ve seen and learned then,
of course, we’ll eat it! We will be cooking enough for all those who will there
at the meet.

For gay men cooking is pretty much an essential skill, and many guys are very
good at it, so we’re going to get some of them to show the rest of us who want
to learn. Everyone will be expected to pitch in with chopping and cooking!

Our only regret with this meet is that we can’t keep it open to unlimited
numbers. Because there’s only that many people who can fit in the kitchen for
the demo to make any sense so we have to restrict the numbers to around 20. So
if you want to attend you’ll have to mail to < abhi2887 @ yahoo . com > at the
earliest.

Once you register we’ll send you a formal invite along with details of the
pick-up point. You’ll have to plan on being at the pick-up point between 4.00
and 4.30 pm

Note :
1. You have to be above the age of 18 to attend this event.

2. You cannot participate in this event without registration and a formal
invite from GayBombay in response to your registration.

3. Participants who have registered and received a formal invite should not
unilaterally invite other persons who have not registered to accompany to them
to this event. Food enough to cater to 20 persons shall be cooked and we cannot
cater to additional persons. Further the kitchen isn’t large enough to
accomodate more than 20 person.

4. GB as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for gays, many of
whom may be “newbies” (those still coming to terms with their sexuality and who
have mustered courage to come for such a meeting for the first time). So we
request you to be sensitive to the comfort levels of others attending the
meeting and behave and dress accordingly.

5. If you have any queries please email: eve...@gaybombay.org.

This event is organised by: www.gaybombay.org.
Right of admission reserved