Top 10 mind numbing lines one hears during encounters from persons “in this
field”

1)      Tum is line main kab se ho?

2)      Why you are not married?

3)      Err I am gay…. Response... arrrre to kya hua... sab gay log shaadi
karte hai... (So what if you are gay.. all gays get married)

4)      Is like  main sab saaale chuddakad (fuckers) hai… pyar vyar kuch
nahi.. bhook hai (Everyone here are horny little bastards…. No such thing as
lover here... sex hungry yes)

5)      His dick is so small… bacche ki tarah. Kya enjoyment karungs uske
saath? (His dick is the size of a small child.. how will I enjoy?)

6)      Pyar vyar saab bekaar ki baat hai.. shaadi kar lo,.. aur man hota
tab gyas ke saath maje karo (Love is hogwash in Gays… Get married  and fuck
around  with gays later)

7)      You are still young.. Lekin tum buddhe ho jaogay to tumhara khyal
kaun rakhega (when you get old who will take care of you?)

8)      Yes I am pure bottom, so what?  I will get married. Why? Mummy/daddy
/uncle /aunty/samaj(society) wants it

9)      He has kids… how can he be gay?

10)   I love him... but he says he loves me and he also loves his wife and
his occasional fling...  yes he meets me and demands sex but I love him… he
says he does not cheat his wife as he is having sex with men and not women