These fake Marriage of Conveniences will eventually have to disappear in
India as they pretty much have disappeared in the United Sates.

  Eventually we figured out that everyone was unhappy in these
arrangements!  Especially the children, if there are any.

Here they usually end up in divorce.

See the new movie 'THE BEGINNERS" as a 75 year old man who " comes out."
and Ewan Magowan as his straight son.  This guy was married for 40 years,
knowing he was gay.

Gordon. from Santa Fe

In a message dated 7/16/2011 3:52:38 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,