Congratulations !  What a wonderful service you are performing for the
youth of India.  Now that "gay is legal"  gay also needs to be "HAPPY"  as well.

My husband and I were just married three years ago in Canada.

 We should have waited until gay marriage  became legal in New  York, but
we wanted to commemorate our fifty years together by becoming  "official",
and so we traveled up to Toronto Canada, where we had a Jewish, as  well as
civil marriage.

So, I think that we are living proof, after fifty three years together,
that: "GAY AND HAPPY MEAN THE SAME THING !"

Best of everything to all of our friends in India.  Namaste.

Gordon Micunis and Jay Kobrin  ( from Santa Fe, N.M. and New York  City)

In a message dated 8/4/2011 4:56:34 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,