Good day to all,

I had a Young NE friend who is 26 now, lives in Andheri E, with whom I had
casual relation for more than 3 yrs. broke off in May 2010Throughout the
relation he was not honest & outright lier. Except his lies he was perfect, a
non smoker, non drinker, no clubbing etc. He had simple food habits but high
life style & a sexhaulic. He wanted someone every day. He lives with his
relatives he claims & I don’t think he have anyone other than the relative with
whom he stay either in Mumbai or back home in NE
More or less like an Orphan. Very handsome, cooperative in bed & a total bottom
looks as young as 20 yr old.  As I know, he was keeping relation with many, may
be for free sex, but from me he used to take money for each visit & then his
demands was very high for monthly exp, mobiles, transport, air tickets, exp eu
de colgnes etc.which I used to take care.
Over the period or 2 yr I brought him Mobile 3 times as he claimed he lost it.
I paid him Air tickets Mum - Del, once & Del - NE return, helped for BKK visit
which he claimed his father arranged, as he had a relative at BKK. May be he
made a sex tour with someone. I don’t think his parents are rich enough to take
care his needs. On look he looks very Aristocratic. Even when I’m away I used
to take care of his monthly personal needs. I always used to tell him whatever
it is, tell me the truth, with whom he is going where he is going & I wouldn’t
mind as he is very needy for sex. But he insisted that apart from me he never
met any. So many occasions I exposed his lies, he used to get angry, still I
accommodated. He even threatened me if you do like this he would go2 police &
lodge complaint for harassment. He looks very innocent but was cunny.
In between he caught some sickness for he had to undergo 1 yr treatment for
which I hoped too. Still he lies & other activities were going as usual.
He got cured, started working for a small stipend. I used to supplement for his
other needs
 every month. Then I found that he takes all financial help from me & flirt
with others which I exposed 1 day & stopped hoping. Then he felt the pinch, was
hard up for money, whenever I call he was very rude & angry, threaten me with
police action etc.
Still I used to call some times, to enquire about his health & welfare, after
several calls he would reply rudely. During one such calls, his home maid (I
guess) replied, which never happened before & told me that he is in ICU with
some sickness. After a week I called again, he answered saying that he fell
sick with chest problem & suffocation in a coma state & got admitted in
Hospital & recovering slowly. I enquired what did the Dr, Said abt the sickness
& said Dr advised CT Scan & he really couldn’t afford it. So going on like
that. I told him I would help him financially & get the scanning done. I
remitted money (Rs24,000+) in his account. After 2 week I enquired abt his
health & told me scanning done, his heart Liver & all with fat, & some other
complications & need long term 5 yr medication.  I told him if u need further
help you ask me by phone email etc but I wouldn’t be calling him, as he gets
angry & rude. He never expressed any
 gratitude for my help at that time, not a word of thanks or I never received
any mail or call from him for the last 2 months. I'm also keeping quite even
though daily I remember him. Every day I hv an urge to call him, but
controlling myself & waiting for his call.
We used hv very safe & he might hv contacted sickness due to his life style. He
used to meet Foreigners & locals, for hard core sex.
All this I wrote to lighten up my heart & nothing else. I always have good
wishes for him, even though he is a prefectural liar. I know he would never
change his lieing habits. It may be a survival tactics.