I am so unsympathetic to Ravi.  He is a thoughtless, spoiled, and  cruel.
He should be sentenced to "manslaughter" since his actions led to a  death.

I am of course "prejudiced" towards the gay young man, since I am openly
gay, and certainly have " suffered the slings and arrows" of homophobic
bullying as a boy in school, as well as in my adult life.

This is a sad tale of an callous person who has directly caused an innocent
 person (supposedly his "friend" and room mate) to take his own life.

  Deportation ?  Too good for him.  Put him in jail with  some big guys who
will soon use him like the "girl" he really is !!!

Gordon Micunis
New York City

In a message dated 1/31/2012 1:23:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,