You are SO right.  The Catholic Church has always been a source of  "FAITH
BASED PREJUDICE."

But also let us not forget that the ORTHODOX in most religions also condemn
 us.

I am Jewish and Gay as well !!

Gordon Micunis ( Santa Fe, New Mexico)

In a message dated 3/10/2012 11:32:13 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,