From: John Milton <cool_pirate_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: g_b Doubt
To: "gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com" <gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, June 3, 2012, 12:39 AM

I am quite sure your boy-toy is straight and allows you to do these things only
because he likes you and your money. Whilst being fondled by you, he probably
dreams about beautiful girls, so getting a hard-on seems to me to be a quite
straight reaction. Try something harder, and you probably will see him never
again.

John