Hi everyone,

Being there Done that.... and m still single...and i am writing this not as
someone who is new or fighting with the identity but as a person who has tried
everything to find a correct soulmate our world.i have  seeking for the person
that i would be happy to spend my life with.

But all replies i received hovered around sex and only sex....... Some said
that they were married but would like to enter in a rekationship.... but when
asked for commitment for our relationship or a phone number they just
disappear...... Sometimes they are so direct that it becomes hard for me to
understand that does the gay world means just having one night stands or a hook
up ..........is there nothing called love in this world............

well i believe that being gay is nothing wrong and one should be proud of it, i
would like to say that the only things that matters is not a hook up or a night
stand but love and commitment which would last forever because at the end this
is wat we all have to live with.  All my hope is now going fade....

Plz Suggest what should i do.....

i would not like to write more as i am short of words about how sorry i feel
for those who think that being gay is just about having a night stand..........