Age to me means nothing. I can't get old; I'm working. I was old when I
was twenty-one and out of work. As long as you're working, you stay
young. When I'm in front of an audience, all that love and vitality
sweeps over me and I forget my age. -- George Burns
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/g/george-burns>

  [Photo: Age to me means nothing. I can't get old; I'm working.
I was old when I was twenty-one and out of work. As long as you're
working, you stay young. When I'm in front of an audience, all that
love and vitality sweeps over me and I forget my age. - George Burns

http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/g/george-burns]
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=503886366305048&set=a.2305920236\
34485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>

More Love Quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/>

Please 'Like' Symphony of Love
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Symphony-of-Love/188411217852566>  in
Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.