From: Raj Kumar <excitingli...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: g_b Difficult to Find True Love.......
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 1:08 AM

Hi !
 You are right . People are not responding. I found that most of the people are
bogus and they only want pix , and play with your sentiments, they are not at
all interested to have a very good friendship or relationship , they are only
interested to make fool of you. I am looking for a very good friendship ,
relationship, sex is not in my agenda.
To learm and understand and to have a good relationbship which should grow and
I m looking for that.
Loves,.
Raj Kumar