unique and very memorable event

Date: Saturday, 1st September 2012.
Time: 9 pm – 1 am only.
Cover Charge: Rs 600 only (to defray the expenses of the party) (Please note –
NO CREDIT CARDS)

Venue: Dio's, Tardeo
Address: Dio’s is situated at
Konarkshram, 5th.floor,
Behind Everest Building,
Next to Sardar Pav Bhaji, Tardeo,
Mumbai 34. (Mumbai Central is the closest station).

The Cover Charge includes:

2 Drink Coupons
Live Pasta Counter

Extra drinks will be sold at Rs 100/- per coupon.
Please note that you have to be above the age of 21 to attend GayBombay
parties.
Please carry proof of age with you: a driving license, college identity card,
etc.

Some don'ts:
GB, as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for gays. Many
people at the event may be "newbies" (those still coming to terms with their
sexuality and/or those who have mustered the courage to come to such an event
for the first time). We request you to be
Sensitive to the comfort levels of others and to behave and dress accordingly.

No dark rooms and no sex on the premises; if found indulging in any "hanky
panky" you shall be asked to leave the party.

Use of any illegal substance is strictly prohibited.

A special REQUEST: During and after the party please DO NOT gather outside the
venue. The management has requested us to ensure that, in the middle of the
night, the peace of the neighbourhood is not disturbed.

Smoking will be allowed only on the right hand side of the terrace as soon as
you enter the premises.

A few dos:
Have a smashing time.
Carry your Alcoholic Drinks Permit.

This event is organized by: http://www.gaybombay.org/
Right of admission reserved.

A JOINT INVITE BY ALL LGBT PARTY ORGANIZERS IN MUMBAI

Let’s Party!!!!......

Week after Week ….. GB, Salvation Star, Gossip & Birdcage strive to bring you
the Biggest & Best parties for the LGBT community in Mumbai and are the biggest
platforms for people from the community to meet, interact and make new friends.

The recent raids in different parties have been a concern amongst few guests in
the community. The party organizers jointly would like to bring to you notice
that this is a part of the continuous action taken by various legal departments
across the city of Mumbai and not specifically targeting specifically LGBT
events. The legal departments are bound by the law to check and initiate action
in case of anything illegal things found.

All we party organizers follow the rules and hence till date none of our guests
have been harassed in any way.

As a part of making our parties more welcoming we have jotted down a few do’s
and don’ts for you to party harder and safer :

Do’s :
- Carry a drinking permit as soon as you leave from your residence, which is
easily available in any wine shop or bar. In case, you have not carried one, do
pick one from the entrance before entering the party.
- Keep an eye on mischief mongers and inform the party organizer immediately.
- Do not believe in rumors of parties being cancelled. Call the party
organizers and cross check. As well, help us in trying to locate as to where
these rumors generate from (Your identity will be safe-guarded).
- In case there is a check from the legal departments, do behave and also
request the person next to you to behave and co-operate with the authorities.

Don't :
- Never use/carry drugs or banned substance to/at the party. In case, you see
anyone using it inform the organizer immediately about the same. None of the
party organizers promote using of drugs or banned substances at their parties.
Even if a single person is caught inside the party using any kind of banned
substance can land all of us in trouble, hence your co-operation is of utmost
importance.
- Never smoke inside the premises. Use the outside area or smoking zones. In
case you see anyone doing it tell him to stop that inside or inform the
organizer.
- The parties are a place to dance, drink & have a good time. Do not make-out
in the premises.
- Do not get violent or abusive with friends, fellow guests, staff, etc. In
case of any trouble, the party organizer is well equipped to handle the
situation.

Note :
- As a joint initiative to make parties safer and more fun,…. The party
organizers have decided that they will “BANNED PERMANENTLY” from all the
parties in Mumbai, any person using drugs/banned substance, smoking at
non-smoking zones, trying to make-out and getting physical or violent in any
ways.

JOIN US IN MAKING PARTIES SAFER, CLEANER AND MORE FUN as we invite you to our
Anniversary celebrations on 1st September 2012………..………