Dear respected people in this group... I need ur help. And assistance. . I am
basically. A writer can wtite for novels,  books or scripts on any given
topic.. I dont aspire to become a famous writer. But I want to be financially
stable.. so I can sell my stories full ready to print just need some good
income.. pls anyone from dis background can assist me it will be big help..

Also I wanted one more advice .. its.been more than a year I.lost my lover .. I
never had or can give his place to anyone ever.. there is only one thing I feel
may bring my dead life.to normal is a adopted child who I.dedicate my tommorrow
nd future.. but financially im.not doing well no bank balance.. Iwork in bpo
but wanna settle down wanna b stable.. I will work hard to save n also raise
that kid... but I feel I wont meet criteria to adopt a baby is wat I cant meet,
 is there any gay organization like ngo or anyone who can help me. All is can
promise to work hard and my family can also support as I am out to part of my
family...

Guys please advise what best I can do or get...

Thank you..