The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. -- Thich
Nhat Hanh
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/t/thich-nhat-hanh>

   [Photo: The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. -
Thich Nhat Hanh

Visit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/t/thich-nhat-hanh
for more love quotes and sayings]
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=528834643810220&set=a.2305920236\
34485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>

  More Love Quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/>

  Today at Symphony of Love

  Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome
for children to be always and forever explaining things to them. -
Antoine de Saint Exupéry
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/antoine-de-saint-exuper\
y>

   [Photo: Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is
tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to
them. - Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Visit
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/antoine-de-saint-exupery
for more love quotes and sayings by Antoine de Saint Exupéry]
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=528134040546947&set=a.2305920236\
34485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>

  You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people
actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- Anthony Robbins
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/anthony-robbins>

   [Photo: This sum it all up, "Knowing is not enough! You must take
action."

You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people
actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- Anthony Robbins

Visit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/anthony-robbins
for more inspiring sayings by Anthony Robbins]
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=527760323917652&set=a.2305920236\
34485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>

  Please support Symphony of Love and Book your hotel through our link
with Agoda <http://www.agoda.com/?site_id=1436578>  (but only if the
rate is better than what you are getting). Many thanks!

  'Like' Symphony of Love
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Symphony-of-Love/188411217852566>  in
Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.