Bollywood Forward!

Bolly Dance Beats by Ashu Rai
Big Screen Visuals by Neeraj

Saturday, October 6, 2012
Doors open 10 PM and dance until 4 AM
New York City

Pachita
618 W 46th St ( between 11th & 12th Ave)
Subway: A/C/E to 42nd Street

Free boas, stickers, and sparkle rings!
Note: Pachita is located on the VIP top floor of Pacha and is accessible by
stairs only

$20 Cover
$10 before 11:30
Part of the proceeds will benefit the Obama campaign.
RSVP via Facebook

212-713-5111   sholayevents.com
DESI+QUEER+FAB

Facebook invite:  http://www.facebook.com/events/406953559369160/?fref=ts