Nothing I've ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a
father to my children. -- Bill Cosby
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/bill-cosby>

  [Photo: Nothing I've ever done has given me more joys and rewards
than being a father to my children. - Bill Cosby

Visit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/bill-cosby for
more love quotes and sayings by Bill Cosby]

<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=543323082361376&set=a.2305920236\
34485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1> (Click image for
the full picture)

More Love Quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/>

Today at Symphony of Love

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the
fact. - William James
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/william-james>

  [Photo: Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help
create the fact. - William James

Visit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/william-james for
more love quotes and sayings by William James]
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=542875989072752&set=a.2305920236\
34485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click image for the full picture)

People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of
the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. - Thich Nhat Hanh
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/t/thich-nhat-hanh>

  [Photo: People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a
fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. - Thich
Nhat Hanh

Visit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/t/thich-nhat-hanh
for more love quotes and sayings by Thich Nhat Hanh]
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=543343029026048&set=a.2305920236\
34485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>

Please support Symphony of Love and Book your hotel through our link
with Agoda <http://www.agoda.com/?site_id=1436578>  (but only if the
rate is better than what you are getting). Many thanks!

  'Like' Symphony of Love
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Symphony-of-Love/188411217852566>  in
Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.