The REAL quote is "  You can't choose your family...but you CAN choose
your friends !!"

In a message dated 11/28/2012 4:14:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dunn...@yahoo.com writes:

You don't choose your family. They  are God's gift to you, as you are to
them. -- _Desmond  Tutu_
(http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/desmond-tutu)

(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559555150738169&set=a.230592023634485.80826.1
 88411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1)
(Click image for the  full picture)

More _Love  Quotes_ (http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/)

Today at Symphony of  Love

Unfortunately, most people quit their dreams just after a  couple of
half-hearted trials! Where is PATIENCE? - M. Tohami

(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559699707390380&set=a.230592023634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1)

(Click image for the  full picture)

There is nothing in the world like the devotion of  a married woman. It is
a thing no married man knows anything about.  - _Oscar Wilde_
(http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/o/oscar-wilde)

(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559745697385781&set=a.230592023634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1)

(Click image for the  full picture)

As I walked out the door toward the gate that would  lead to my freedom, I
knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind,  I'd still be in
prison. - _Nelson Mandela_
(http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/n/nelson-mandela)

(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559847724042245&set=a.230592023634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1)

(Click image for the  full picture)

Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make  something complicated. It is
hard to keep things simple. - _Richard Branson_
(http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/richard-branson)

(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559968900696794&set=a.230592023634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1)

(Click image for the  full picture)

Planning for  holiday? Do consider booking your hotel through our link with
_Agoda_ (http://www.agoda.com/?site_id=1436578)  (but only if the rate is
better than what you are getting). Many thanks!

'Like' Symphony of Love in Facebook  and share the Blessings and love.
Thank you.