From: *Yahoo! Groups Notification*
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Subject: Message to lgbt-india group not approved
To: adit.b...@gmail.com

Hello,

Your message to the lgbt-india group was not approved.
The owner of the group controls the content posted to it and has the
right to approve or reject messages accordingly.

In this case, your message was automatically rejected because the
moderator didn't approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a
high quality of service for our users.

A complete copy of your message has been attached for your
convenience.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

--
Aditya B (Sent from Gmail Mobile on iPhone)