 From: asfan <asfa...@yahoo.com>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com; gaybom...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:26 AM
Subject: [gb] Enough

I think enough has been discussed on the merits/demerits of having a
clean-shaven netherland by self/barber/boyfriend and the topic has been done to
death.  May we let it rest in peace now?

Also, the topic of voluntary mono/polygamy is causing a lot of acrimony.  Can
we be a little less volatile and be more gentlemanly?  As, I am sure we are.
It would make for more interesting and less irritating reading.

Do give it a thought.

Asfan.