hi i am living in bhandup and my status is 32 age 5.4 high 50 kg
wheatish looks slim decent romantic interested in a life partner who
is honest matured and can understand me very well. I am not a person
who is always after one thing but along with that the company of the
person is also very important doing outing, shopping, music, dance or
even a cup of tea should also be able to make the day. Both of us
should be computable to each physically and emotionally. My partner's
looks body type complexion are not important he can be avg looking to
handsome from well build to avg body and fair to wheatish but he
should not me fat or bulky. Do mail me at my id
I hope there will be some one waiting for me…