[Photo: God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

- Jewish Proverb (more great quotes on mother:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/mother-love-quotes)

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world! May you enjoy great
health, happiness, and love always! <3

Image: Tumblr]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652152654811751&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>

LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

Making a decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide
forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. -
Elizabeth Stone (more great quotes on mother
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/mother-love-quotes> )

  [Photo: Making a decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to
decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

- Elizabeth Stone (more great quotes on mother:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/mother-love-quotes)

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolandslakis/97499962]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651698198190530&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)

OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life. - Marcus
Aurelius (more great quotes from Marcus Aurelius
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/m/marcus-aurelius> )

  [Photo: Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651839034843113&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for
five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. - Tenneva
Jordan (more great quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

  [Photo: A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of
pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

- Tenneva Jordan (more great quotes at:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/x1brett/6116589812]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651795864847430&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?  - Nancy
Thayer (more inspirational quotes on mother
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/mother-love-quotes> )

  [Photo: Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadya/13430299]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651676154859401&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. -
Henry Ward Beecher (more great quotes from Henry Ward Beecher
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/henry-ward-beecher> )

  [Photo: We never know the love of a parent till we become parents

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gabrielamadeus/6428504693]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651644001529283&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning
unnecessary. - Dorothy Canfield Fisher (more great quotes on mother
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/mother-love-quotes> )

  [Photo: A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make
leaning unnecessary.

- Dorothy Canfield Fisher (more great quotes from Dorothy Canfield
Fisher:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/mother-love-quotes)
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/53370644@N06/4976572334]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651625734864443&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden,
fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends
who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens
around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts
and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to
return to our hearts. - Washington Irving (more great quotes from
Washington Irving
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/washington-irving> )

  [Photo: A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651419961551687&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. - Sir Winston
Churchill (more great quotes from Sir Winston Churchill
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/winston-churchill> )

  [Photo: Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62337512@N00/3511591020]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651379544889062&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.
That's why we call it the present. - A. A. Milne (more great quotes
from A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/winnie-the-pooh/aamilne\
> )

  [Photo: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a
gift. Thatx80;xa0;xa0;x92;xb2;s why we call it the present.

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdhancock/5545810212]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651337128226637&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

  [Photo: There will be so many times you feel like you've failed. But in
the eyes, heart and mind of your child you are super mom.

- Stephanie Precourt (more great quotes:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/scvimagery/4634197420]

There will be so many times you feel like you've failed. But in the
eyes, heart and mind of your child you are super mom. - Stephanie
Precourt (more great quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )
___________________________________

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - A.A. Milne (more
great quotes from A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/winnie-the-pooh/aamilne\
> )

Please visit our websites http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/>  or
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog <http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog>
and share any good reading you have there; your support will really mean
a lot and is very much appreciated. Infinite Gratitude, Blessings and
Love to you.