LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The
best time to love is now. - Rick Warren (more great quotes form Rick
Warren <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/rick-warren> )

Do not let a day passes where we do not show our loved ones that we care
... sometimes the day we have been waiting for to show our love may just
never come.

  [Photo: The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is
time. The best time to love is now.

- Rick Warren (more great quotes form Rick Warren:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/rick-warren)

Sketches by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluevelvetteapot/5815035184]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652779951415688&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)

OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

Every moment spent in unhappiness is a moment of happiness lost. - Leo
Buscaglia (more great quotes from Leo Buscaglia
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/l/leo-buscaglia-l> )

That moment lost will never come back to us. We may not be able to
control the external factors that are going on every time but we surely
can control 100% of the internal factors inside us. Yes, it's true when
we first start working on ourselves, we may not be able to control the
internal factors all the time ... but as we work on it every time, we
will surely become stronger and better at it.

  [Photo: Every moment spent in unhappiness is a moment of happiness

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/energy2024/8433337463]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652902868070063&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The best cure for the body is a quiet mind. - Napoleon Bonaparte (more
great quotes from Napoleon Bonaparte
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/n/napoleon-bonaparte> )

About 5 years back, I wrote an article "Where is the quietest Place on
Earth?
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/158/where-is-the-quietest-place-on-e\
arth.html> " and I must say that I had quite a number of interest
comments to keep me amuse. Do you know where is the quietest place on
Earth?

  [Photo: The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wandering_angel/1467845474]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652852728075077&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. - Buddha (more great
quotes from Buddha
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/buddha> )

  [Photo: Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/centralasian/7794803074]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652823961411287&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to
change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward (more
inspiring quotes from William Arthur Ward
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/william-arthur-ward> )

  [Photo: The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ficken/3644934384]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652800931413590&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind
of care they get. - H. Jackson Brown Jr. (more great quotes from H.
Jackson Brown Jr.
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/h-jackson-brown> )

  [Photo: Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect

Illustration by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/everydaypants/2318681211]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652789034748113&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson (more inspiring quotes from Ralph
Waldo Emerson
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/ralph-waldo-emerson> )

  [Photo: Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no
path and leave a trail.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson (more inspiring quotes from Ralph Waldo Emerson:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/ralph-waldo-emerson)

Photo Credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seyyed_mostafa_zamani/6881449630]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652752011418482&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Seuss (more great
quotes from Dr. Seuss
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/s/dr-seuss> )

  [Photo: Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/torremountain/6501682109]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652732048087145&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict. - Rabindranath
Tagore (more great quotes from Rabindranath Tagore
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/rabindranath-tagore> )

  [Photo: Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict.

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clearlydived/8349676407]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652312671462416&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what
makes life meaningful. - Joshua J. Marine (more great quotes
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

Be okay with what is, and be positive and creative in making good things
from it. Remind yourself that each situation is a starting point from
which you can work to create meaningful value. - Ralph Marston (more
great quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

Book your hotel with Agoda <http://www.agoda.com/?site_id=1436578>

Please visit our websites http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/>  or
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog <http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog>
and share any good reading you have there; your support will really mean
a lot and is very much appreciated. Infinite Gratitude, Blessings and
Love to you.