LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live. - Johnny Depp
(more great quotes from Johnny Depp
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/johnny-depp> )

  [Photo: Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

- Johnny Depp (more great quotes from Johnny Depp)

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/boudewijnberends/6307186578]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=655113261182357&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)

OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

Cease to inquire what the future has in store, and take as a gift
whatever the day brings forth. - Horace (more great quotes from Horace
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/horace> )

Sometimes we could really worry too much about the future that we have
forgotten to live in the moment. When we do that we couldn't really
appreciate what is happening here and now. We take people and things for
granted when we should really be grateful for them. Gratitude is a
powerful energy from the Universe. As we become more aware of our
present and be grateful for all the blessings, the Universe brings more
of it blessings to us. Being grateful puts us in a positive mental
states of happiness and peace which not only benefit our health but also
influence the immediate world around us - most importantly the people
close to us. Have faith and trust that all would work out fine and start
living more consciously ... now.

  [Photo: Cease to inquire what the future has in store, and take as a

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirigentens/4556062962]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=655000084527008&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller (more
inspiring quotes from Helen Keller
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/helen-keller> )

As the saying goes, the greatest risk in life is to risk nothing and
inevitably - be nothing. Know in the heart that you are supposed to live
a great life; a life full of potential and goodness that not only is
good for yourself but also good for your loved ones. Do not be mistaken
that risk means doing things recklessly. On the contrary, it's about
moving out of your comfort zone, of what you are familiar with and going
on a 'roller coaster' ride with a lot of uncertainties, which bring a
lot of excitements. Excitements could be scary but yet it could also be
very ... exciting and making us feel alive! To be honest, uncertainties
make worry something ... but never for long because interestingly, with
the uncertainties, I learned to have greater faith and inner peace that
all would turn out great. And most of the time, they did turn out great.

  [Photo: Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckaysavage/119466688]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654917171201966&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived. - M.
Scott Peck (more great quotes from M. Scott Peck
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/m/m-scott-peck> )

  [Photo: Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived.

Photo credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Polarlicht_2.jpg]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654901484536868&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

When it's all said and done, you may go through the fire, through the
flood, through the famine, but you'll come out standing strong. -
Joel Osteen (more inspiring quotes from Joel Osteen
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/joel-osteen> )

As the saying goes, "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger." Do you
remember a time when you felt so overpowered by your situation and that
you felt there it was 'impossible' for you to handle it? In the end,
didn't you come through it and SURVIVE? Did it not make you stronger and
sometime wiser? Life is only to be understood backward. Just as Steve
Jobs said about Connecting the dots
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/38/mr-steve-job-3-parts-stories.html\
> , "... you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only
connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will
somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something –
your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the
dots would connect down the road would give you the confident to follow
your heart even when it leads you off the well-worn path and that would
make all the difference."

Have you already heard his commencement talk at Stanford University
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/96/steve-job-stanford-commencement-s\
peech-2005.html> ? If you have not, I would say go watch it. I have
personally watched it more than 20 over times and every time I watched
it, it would surely bring me new learning. Give yourself 16 minutes
alone and uninterrupted time to watch this. I'm sure it would benefit
you in ways it had for me.

  [Photo: When it's all said and done, you may go through the fire,
through the flood, through the famine, but youx80;xa0;xa0;x92;xb2;ll

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dherman1145/8606919136]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654872041206479&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -
Sir Winston Churchill (more great quotes from Sir Winston Churchill
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/winston-churchill> )

  [Photo: We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we

Photo credit: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1005737]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654829544544062&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious,
you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the
present. - Lao Tzu (more great wisdom from Lao Tzu
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/l/lao-tzu> )

  [Photo: If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/baileysjunk/4213980059]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654788901214793&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Never give up, for that is just the time and place that the tide will
turn. - Harriet Beecher Stowe (more great quotes
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

  [Photo: Never give up, for that is just the time and place that the

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/teamtraveller/4084829076]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654644014562615&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must
break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the
unfamiliar and the unknown. - Denis Waitley (more great quotes from
Denis Waitley
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/denis-waitley> )

Be uncomfortable with the comfortable and comfortable with the
uncomfortable; pursuing dream and moving out of the comfort zone can be
scary, especially going out of a place or situation where one is most
familiar with. And yet moving out can be so exciting with the unfamiliar
and with the growth of one's strength and ability

  [Photo: A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zanastardust/511620007]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654613544565662&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - C.
S. Lewis (more quotes from C. S. Lewis
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/c/cs-lewis> )

As long as we are alive, we can dream and we can achieve our dream if we
want to .. 'if'? Yes, because it'll take effort ... a lot of effort for
some if we want to achieve our dreams. But we should never stop to dream
or to dream a new dream. It really hurt whenever I heard someone said,
"I'm too old to pursue my dream now." It's not so much in the words
itself as with the 'deep regrets' in the words and the lost of the
sparkles in the eyes. C. S. Lewis said it best when he said that you are
never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. It is always
easier to say that we're too old because it is effortless to come out
with excuse. Setting that new goal or dreaming a new dream takes a lot
of thinking ... and most people do not like to think and some
unconsciously chose to think negatively. Our dreams are worth every bit
of effort we can summon and most importantly - we are worthy of our
dreams. Wake up and live our dreams!

  [Photo: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28537086@N08/6043230248]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654447297915620&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you learn to set a good sail, the wind that blows will always take
you to the dreams you want, the income you want, and the treasures of
mind, purse, and soul you want. - Jim Rohn (more inspiring quotes from
Jim Rohn <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/jim-rohn> )

  [Photo: If you learn to set a good sail, the wind that blows will

Illustration credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicatam/6105059690]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=654387217921628&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You reap what you sow
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/3071/you-reap-what-you-sow.html>

An awesome story that said it all about reaping what you sow ... this is
like the third law of Newton "action and reaction." It is like Karma -
cause and effect. Whatever we are doing today, they always come back to
us in one ways or another. It may not be immediate but it always comes
back and sometimes in the most unexpected hours. Just as in this story.
This story is incredibly moving for me.

  <http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/3071/you-reap-what-you-sow.html>
(Click image to read the full story)