LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity
cannot survive. - Dalai Lama (more wisdom from Dalai Lama
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/dalai-lama> )

  [Photo: Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them
humanity cannot survive.

- Dalai Lama (more wisdom from Dalai Lama:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/dalai-lama)

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmichel67/8098007864]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=660278780665805&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)

OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

To live fully is to let go and die with each passing moment, and to be
reborn in each new one. - Jack Kornfield (more great quotes from Jack
Kornfield
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/jack-kornfield> )

  [Photo: To live fully is to let go and die with each passing moment,

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jyothiprasadb/5648539254]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=660582590635424&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

  [Photo: The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one
by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain
wisdom, first you must have the mud - the obstacles of life and its
suffering. The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no
matter what our stations in life. Whether we have it all or we have
nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss,
illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain
more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the
intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one.

- Goldie Hawn (more great quotes: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gadgetdan/6162280155]

The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one.
But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom,
first you must have the mud - the obstacles of life and its suffering.
The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what
our stations in life. Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are
all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and
death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more
kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a
lotus and open each petal one by one. - Goldie Hawn (more great quotes
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )
___________________________________

A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than
oneself.- Joseph Campbell (more great quotes by Joseph Campbell
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/joseph-campbell> )

  [Photo: A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/buswoods/8836438480]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=660039390689744&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

  [Photo: Success by Bessie Anderson Stanley in 1904

He has achieved success
who has lived well,
laughed often, and loved much;

who has enjoyed the trust of
pure women,

the respect of intelligent men and
the love of little children;

who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;

who has left the world better than he found it
whether by an improved poppy,
a perfect poem or a rescued soul;

who has never lacked appreciation of Earthx80;xa0;xa0;x92;xb2;s beauty
or failed to express it;

who has always looked for the best in others and
given them the best he had;

whose life was an inspiration;
whose memory a benediction.

http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/1390/success-by-bessie-anderson-stanl\
ey-1904.html

Photo credit: http://www.sxc.hu/profile/duchesssa]

Success by Bessie Anderson Stanley in 1904

He has achieved success
who has lived well,
laughed often, and loved much;

who has enjoyed the trust of
pure women,

the respect of intelligent men and
the love of little children;

who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;

who has left the world better than he found it
whether by an improved poppy,
a perfect poem or a rescued soul;

who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty
or failed to express it;

who has always looked for the best in others and
given them the best he had;

whose life was an inspiration;
whose memory a benediction.

Posted at:
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/1390/success-by-bessie-anderson-stanl\
ey-1904.html
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/1390/success-by-bessie-anderson-stan\
ley-1904.html>
___________________________________

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. - Mae West
(more great quotes from Mae West
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/m/mae-west> )

  [Photo: You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/emeryjl/509700045]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659952570698426&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. - Dr. Seuss
(more great quotes from Dr. Seuss
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/s/dr-seuss> )

  [Photo: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcbanksphotos/5150404489]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659899547370395&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

  [A small portion of In Flanders Fields appeared alongside McCrae's
portrait on a Canadian stamp of 1968, issued to commemorate a
half-century since his death.]

In Flanders Fields by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae, MD (1872-1918)
Canadian Army

In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky