Dear Community members

We would like to invite you to take a new survey about your opinions and
preferences, from an LGBT perspective.

There's power in our Pride! Participating in this study helps open minds and
doors around the world, and influences positive changes for our community.
Previous surveys have yielded 45,000 respondents from 148 countries! You may
have seen CMI research quoted in the New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street
Journal, etc.

Click here to start the survey, or paste the following into your browser:

http://survey.communitymarketinginc.com/se.ashx?s=359D342B3FFB8010
<http://survey.communitymarketinginc.com/se.ashx?s=359D342B3FFB8010&CMID=171
> &CMID=171

It should take less than 15 minutes to complete.

Everyone who completes the survey by June 30, 2013 may opt to be entered
into a drawing to win one of five US $100 cash prizes, or if you win, you
can designate a charity to receive the $100.

Please forward this message to LGBT friends around the world who may be
interested in participating. And please post it to your Facebook, Twitter
and LinkedIn accounts!

On behalf of

Community Marketing Inc.