LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

Nurture a loving heart from young, so that they will not grow up to have
a deviant character easily, and thus creating problems in
society.-Master Cheng Yen (more great wisdom from Master Cheng Yen
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/c/master-cheng-yen> )

Education starts from the heart and the young; the young will only
follow what we do and thus we must cultivate ourselves to have a loving
heart. Our young ones will see what we do and follow.

  [Photo: Nurture a loving heart from young, so that they will not grow
up to have a deviant character easily, and thus creating problems in
society.- Master Cheng Yen (more great wisdom from Master Cheng Yen:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/c/master-cheng-yen)Educati\
on starts from the heart and the young; the young will only follow what
we do and thus we must cultivate ourselves to have a loving heart. Our
young ones will see what we do and follow.Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sadieshihtzu/3219439438]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665531550140528&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)

OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you
can. In all the places you can. At all times you can. To all the people
you can. As long as ever you can.-John Wesley (more great quotes
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

A fabulous way to live life!

  [Photo: Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the
ways you can. In all the places you can. At all times you can. To all
the people you can. As long as ever you can.- John Wesley (more great
quotes at: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)A fabulous way to live
life! <3Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/safetylast/3917154054]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=666342230059460&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares
to live.-Lao Tzu (more wisdom from Lao Tzu
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/l/lao-tzu> )

  [Photo: A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner
courage dares to live.- Lao Tzu (more wisdom from Lao Tzu:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/l/lao-tzu)Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenny-pics/5229255248]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=666328743394142&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Gratitude is a twofold love - love coming to visit us, and love running
out to greet a welcome guest.- Henry Van Dyke (more great quotes from
Henry Van Dkye
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/henry-van-dyke> )

  [Photo: Gratitude is a twofold love - love coming to visit us, and love
running out to greet a welcome guest.- Henry Van Dyke (more great quotes
from Henry Vam Dkye:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/henry-van-dyke)Photo
credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/katewares/8091796719]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=666311323395884&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have because you're too focused
on what you want.- Author Unknown (more great quotes
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

I believe that many of us experience instances whereby we are here at
present and yet our minds are somewhere far away in another distant
place or occupy with some thoughts ... and we simply miss appreciating
this particular moment in our lives.

The images through our eyes, the sounds through our ears, the smells
through our noses or could it be the taste of the food we are savouring
here and now or the hands we are holding in our hands or very simply ...
the breaths that we are taking ...

  [Photo: Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have because you're too
focused on what you want.- Author Unknown (more great quotes:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)I believe that many of us
experience instances whereby we are here at present and yet our minds
are somewhere far away in another distant place or occupy with some
thoughts ... and we simply miss appreciating this particular moment in
our lives.The images through our eyes, the sounds through our ears, the
smells through our noses or could it be the taste of the food we are
savouring here and now or the hands we are holding in our hands or very
simply ... the breaths that we are taking ...Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/m-i-k-e/2541127073]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665998760093807&set=a.230592023\

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665969183430098&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)

"What If …" by Jackie French Koller

Did you ever stop and think
how the world would be
if folks had turned out
differently?

For instance,
what if Benjamin Franklin
never tried to fly a kite,
or Shakespeare never tried to write?

What if Einstein never
used his brain
or the Wright Brothers
never tried to fly a plane?

What if Lincoln never tried
to free the slaves,
or Susan B. Anthony was
afraid to make waves?

What if Alexander Graham Bell
was content to just yell?

What if Ford never tried
to make a car,
or Walt Disney never
wished upon a star?

What if Beethoven
never tried to play?
What if Mother Teresa
turned away?

What if Babe Ruth
was afraid to swing a bat?
What if Columbus accepted
that the world was flat?

What if Lucianno Pavarotti
never tried to sing?
What if dreams were enough
for Martin Luther King?

What if Jim Thorpe
never entered the race,
or Baryshnikov let another
dance in his place?

What if Michelangelo thought
he wasn't good enough,
or John Glenn feared
he didn't have the right stuff?

What if all the folks
who've changed the world
had lived and died
and never tried?

What if you had a dream
and you held it inside
and never tried?

Don't doubt your dream
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/1793/dont-doubt-your-dream.html>
___________________________________

I don't stand for black man's side,
I don't stand for white man's side,
I stand for God's side.-Bob Marley (more great quotes from Bob Marley
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/bob-marley> )

  [Photo: I don't stand for black man's side,I don't stand for white
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/bob-marley)Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dubpics/5620543052]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665774960116187&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us
what life is all about.- Angela Schwindt(more great quotes
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

  [Photo: While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about.- Angela Schwindt (more great quotes:
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkunz/3400590998]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665720396788310&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Excellence is the result of caring more than others think wise, risking
more than others think safe, dreaming more than others think practical,
and expecting more than others think possible.-Ronnie Oldham(more great
quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

Just a thought, if we care like others, risk like others, dream like
others, and expect like others, than wouldn't we be the same as others?

Excellence is not only doing our best in everything we do and doing our
best is always going the extra miles where no others are willing to go.

  [Photo: Excellence is the result of caring more than others think wise,
risking more than others think safe, dreaming more than others think
practical, and expecting more than others think possible.- Ronnie Oldham
(more great quotes: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)Just a thought,
if we care like others, risk like others, dream like others, and expect
like others, than wouldn't we be the same as others?Excellence is not
only doing our best in everything we do and doing our best is always
going the extra miles where no others are willing to go.Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11598686@N06/6693939343]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665596476800702&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means
paint, and that voice will be silenced.- Vincent van Gogh (more great
quotes from Vincent van Gogh
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/v/vincent-van-gogh> )

As compared to the voices that we are hearing all around us, some
well-meaning and some not, the voice that we are hearing within is much
more frightening; it can be the one that stop us from becoming what we
are destined to be. When we silenced the voice within, the voices that
come from without don't really matter anymore as they wouldn't be able
to shake or affect us in anyway. Just as if the foundation of the
building is strong, the building will be able to withstand most
reasonable shakes from the outside.

  [Photo: If you hear a voice within you say ]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665480660145617&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to
patient attention, than to any other talent.- Sir Isaac Newton (more
great quotes <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

  [Photo: If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing
more to patient attention, than to any other talent.- Sir Isaac Newton
(more great quotes: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net)Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jraffreynolds/3213026751]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665460386814311&set=a.230592023\
634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&relevant_count=1>
(Click above for the bigger image)

Make money with CafePress
<http://www.jdoqocy.com/2o115lnwtnvADCDDFIBACCCFDGEK?sid=email> ; it's
free, sign up today!