Apologies for one bad screw up in the details of the films. Memories in March
was not directed by Rituparno Ghosh, but by Sanjoy Nag. Rituparno wrote the
film and also acted one of the two main roles.

I think its fair to say that the film is about themes that were of great
importance to him, and one gets perhaps a better idea of his presence than if
he had stuck to being behind the camera for this film.

It is also a very good film, which raises issues that have often come up at GB
meets, about how parents deal with their kids sexuality. So we will stick to
showing this film as our tribute to Rituparno Ghosh, but we might also show
some of the films he directed at future film screenings.

Vikram