Well, perhaps it is a thought to file a complaint about the (assumed)
discrimination........ Such a ruling would clear the matter if the
other-way-around discrimination would be allowed....... ie that an org can
demand a applicant to a job be straight......

If the court would rule that the IndjaPink org would not be allowed to
discriminate by asking a gay man to apply it would be same for a non-gay
org or venue........

--
dogmai.......