Hey guys:

Let's talk about jealousy,are you a jealous man? A jealousy bother you or do
you like?.
In my case, my last partner jealous me a lot, to me, caused me a bit of grace,
because

nobody was jealous about me previously, but later, when I saw that it got so
bad, try avoid

comment on whether this or that man was a former boyfriend of mine or some
comment.

My boyfriend was very, very handsome, people looked him down the street and I
felt a little

pride because who he was sleeping with me every night. Eventually he calmed but
no way

we shook permission to leave with others.Read more here>

Are you jealous, do you share your boyfriend?

.