Symphony of Love's OMspiration

If I love myself
I love you.
If I love you
I love myself.

- Rumi (more Rumi love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/rumi> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=544>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your
last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed. - Dr.
Wayne W. Dyer (more Dr. Wayne Dyer love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/wayne-dyer> )

Give it all you have in life; give all your best in whatever you do and
never miss any chance to make a difference in the life of whoever
crosses your path ... for one day we shall never see the sun rise again.

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=542>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life is a miracle and being aware of simply this can already make us
very happy. - Thich Nhat Hanh (more Thich Nhat Hanh love quotes and
sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/t/thich-nhat-hanh> )

Indeed .... Life is a Miracle. How did you feel, the first moment you
saw your baby during ultrasound scan, or when you give birth to your
baby?

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=541>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- Hans F. Hansen (more love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=540>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Happiness is always a choice. You can't wait for circumstances to get
better. You have to create your own good fortune. So look for ways to be
happy every day. - Joel Osteen (moreJoel Osteen love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/joel-osteen> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=539>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy (more Leo Tolstoy love quotes
and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/l/leo-tolstoy> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=538>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Food for thought:

True leaders ...
... are hardly known to their followers.
Next after them are the leaders
The people know and admire;
After them, those they fear;
After them, those they despise.

To give no trust
Is to get no trust.

When work's done right,
With no fuss or boasting,
Ordinary people say,
"Oh, we did it."

- Lao Tzu (more Lao Tzu love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/l/lao-tzu> )
___________________________________

If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place. -

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=535>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

There's always something beautiful to be experienced wherever you are.
Right now, look around you and select beauty as your focus. - Dr. Wayne

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=534>
(Click above for the bigger image)

Clean drinking water? When we need clean water to wash our hands, to
wash the dishes after a sumptuous meal, to do the laundry, to water the
plants or simply to drink, all we need to do is to turn on the tap and
water will start flowing. Have it ever occurred to you how that clean
water goes from the reservoir or water catchment area to the comfort of
your home? Read the full article and watch a video
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/3255/clean-drinking-water.html>