A man settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when
another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador Retriever
between them in the middle seat.

The first man looked very quizzically
at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.
The second man
explained that he was from the Police Drugs Enforcement Agency and that the dog
was a ‘sniffing dog’. ‘His name is Sniffer and he’s the best there is. I’ll
show
you once we get airborne when I put him to work.’

The plane took off
and, once it had leveled out, the Policeman said ‘Watch this.’
He told
Sniffer to ‘search’.
Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally
sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds. Sniffer then
returned
to his seat and put one paw on the policeman’s arm.
The Policeman said ‘Good
boy’ and he turned to the man and said ‘That woman is in possession of
marijuana. I’m making a note of her seat number and the authorities will
apprehend her when we land.

‘Gee, that’s pretty good,’ replied the first
man.

Once again, the Policeman sent Sniffer to search the aisles.
The
dog sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its
seat
and this time he placed two paws on the agent’s arm.
The Policeman said,
‘That man is carrying cocaine, so again, I’m making a note of his seat number
for the police.’

‘I like it!’ said his seat mate.

The Policeman
then told Sniffer to ‘search’ again.
Sniffer walked up and down the aisles
for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the
agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to shit all over the
place.

The first man was really disgusted by this behavior and couldn’t
figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that, so he asked
the
Policeman, ‘What’s going on ?’

The Policeman nervously replied, ‘He just
found a bomb.’