I am english speaking ga male. i want to learn english

________________________________
 From: Myles Kroll <myles.kr...@gmail.com>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 7:57 AM
Subject: g_b Hello all

Hello all English Speaking Indian gay males,

My name is Myles from USA and I'm looking for Single Indian males whom visit
American from the past now living around India or wanted to learn a new
language of English so I can teach u. If anyone that is Interested of this, Plz
reply back by emailing me and if u love to chat, plz join Yahoo Messenger or
SKYPE Messenger, and so we will chat and more. If u love to chat cheap
friendship gifts to each other if u like that in the near future, so plz let me
know ASAP. TY. Bye all.

Myles K. from USA
Email: myles.kr...@gmail.com