The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man. -
Charles Darwin (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/animal> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1042>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Parenting is a giant responsibility forever, so we need to learn how to
drop the guilt and go easy on ourselves when we mess up. - Rachael
Bermingham (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/parenting> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1041>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the
sky, and contemplate how amazing life is. - Rhonda Byrne (OM |
Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1039>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Your thoughts, words and deeds are painting the world around you. -
Jewel Diamond Taylor (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/be-the-change> )

What thoughts, words and deeds are you painting the world around you
with?

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1038>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The miracles often lies outside our comfort zone. - Marianne Williamson
(OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/take-action> )

Outside the comfort zone, that's where the magic happens

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1037>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Forgiving makes me feel free and light. - Louise Hay (OM | Rekindling
the Light Within <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/forgiveness> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1036>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Don't become a victim of yourself. Forget about the thief waiting in the
alley; what about the thief in your mind? - Jim Rohn (OM | Rekindling
the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1035>

I used to say, `I sure hope things will change.' Then I learned
that the only way things are going to change for me is when I change.

- Jim Rohn (more Jim Rohn love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/jim-rohn> )

Feel the Force with Star Wars costumes
<http://www.anrdoezrs.net/cc111ar-xrzEHGHHJMFEGFNMJMHJ?sid=m> !