You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what
you make yourself be. - Lou Holtz (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/choice> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1076>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Pain is temporary. It will subside. If I quit, however, it will last
forever. - Eric Thomas (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perse\
verance> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1075>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Your thoughts matter. Choose good ones. - Cheryl Richardson (OM |
Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1074>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Have a big enough heart to love unconditionally, and a broad enough mind
to embrace the differences that make each of us unique. - D.B. Harrop
(OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/love> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1073>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The ultimate source of my mental happiness is my peace of mind. Nothing
can destroy this except my own anger. - Dalai Lama (OM | Rekindling the
Light Within <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/inner-peace> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1072>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

What you focus on expands. Focus on the positive. - T. Harv Eker (OM |
Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/letting-go-and-moving-on> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1071>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not. -
Paulo Coelho (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/attitude> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1070>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Nothing you face will be too much for you. You will overcome every
obstacle, outlast every challenge, and come through every difficulty
better off than you were before.

- Joel Osteen (more Joel Osteen love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/joel-osteen-love-quotes-and-saying\
s.html> )
___________________________________

People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and
uncertain. When you've figured out what you want to ask for, do it with
certainty, boldness and confidence.

- Jack Canfield (more Jack Canfield love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/jack-canfield-love-quotes-and-sayi\
ngs.html> )
___________________________________

The Paradoxical Commandments by Dr. Kent M. Keith, especially for you
who has given the world the best you ... You can read it here
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/2596/the-paradoxical-commandments-by\
-kent-m-keith.html>

Now Save Up to $525 when booking a F+H Vacation Package with
Travelocity.
<http://www.tkqlhce.com/3a74cy63y5LONOOQTMLNMTSTTOS?sid=m&url=http%3A%2F\
%2Ftravel.travelocity.com%2Fel.do%3Fea_sid%3D%25zs%26ea_aid%3D%25za%26ea\
_pid%3D%25zp%26WA1%3D07010%26WA2%3D%25zp%26WA3%3Dofr-1-%25zs%26WA5%3D%25\
za%26WA6%3D%25zl%26Service%3DCJUS%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.travel\
ocity.com%252FVacations%252F0%252C%252CCJUS%257C%257CY%252C00.html>