Rahul,

First, relax about the whole set of issues, just as much as you can.  What you
describe is not all that unusual.

Second, what you are describing are almost certainly psychological issues.

However if you have the slightest concerns that your issues are primarily
physiological (bodily), get a PHYSICAL check-up with a medical doctor.  There
should be NO discussion, investigation by him/her unless he/she is just curious
or prying.

Finally, start working now on finding a good psychologist or psychotherapist
with training in dealing with a variety of people.  Largely for your own peace
of mind, you probably need to discuss these concerns .  However, finding that
qualified person is not easy.  I received my training over many years in New
York City.  Now I live in a middle-sized American city (700 thousand).  There
is not one person here whom I have met in 10 years that I would refer you to.

So, in short, I am suggesting what you need -- a good, well-trained
psychotherapist, sophisticated and relaxed about dealing with gay people -- but
that isn't going to be easy to find.

Now, let's go back to the beginning:  your concerns are not horrifying,
extraordinary or rare.  I understand that you are distressed, however.  If you
cannot find good psychotherapy,   patience (with yourself), perhaps some more
experience, writing to and for yourself may ease your concerns.

I wish you good luck with all this.

Scott

PS:  Good news/Bad news.  All these issues, needs, wants, wishes and desires
change over time.  This is bad news only because it would be nice to have
everything happily settled once and for all.  That is not really how human
beings work.

S.