Update on Pune Pride:

Hello All,
The dates submitted to the police for the Pune LGBT Pride parade are 24th
November 2013 / 8th December 2013 / 15th December 2013 (all of them Sundays).
The police will select one of the dates based on their convenience.
We will announce the final date once approved by the police.

This year we want to highlight LB women and TransMen and hence
Sonal Giani of 'Umang' will lead the march followed by 'Umang' group.
Shobhna Kumar and her team will walk under the 'Queer Ink' Banner.

We invite GB to participate in the march with their banner.

Note- due to participants from Mumbai, the start time of the march has been
changed from 10.00 am to 11.00 am. The
march will last for a hour or so.

The first planning meeting of the march was conducted last week and the next
meet will happen on 9th November 2013
at Samapathik Trust. The details of the last meeting are posted on Face Book
Page- Samapathik-Trust-Pune.

Suggestions are welcome. Please post them on our FB Page.

Thanks and Regards
Bindumadhav Khire
President Samapathik Trust, Pune
--------