 From: Bloot Fontaine <blutfonta...@yahoo.co.in>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "gaybom...@yahoogroups.com" <gaybom...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 30 October 2013, 12:21
Subject: Re: g_b Why is it like this?

Dear Rahul,
Yes, you are right. There IS a difference between girlish boys and gays. In my
school, in class also, we had plenty of girlish boys who all grew up, got
married and have children AND ARE STILL GIRLISH! And then we also had boys like
me who always were normal BUT WERE ATTRACTED TO MEN! I am gay but if you met
me, you would never believe it! Only those I have had sex with know the real me.
So this difference DOES exist and as you correctly said, you have to date both
men and women and discover for yourself whether your are girlish but
heterosexual or girlish and gay.
I think it is like this because I had read a report by Hite on Male Sexuality
that children are born of both men and women and are the combination of both -
mother and father. Now, if he is a man with more female properties, he could be
gay.
 Conversely, if she is a woman with more manly qualities and knows karate -
don't fight with her! Hahahahahaha!
All the best!
Regards.

On Wednesday, 30 October 2013 1:09 AM, Rahul Boob <rahulb...@yahoo.in> wrote:

>From my childhood days, I remember behaving girlish, dancing on girly numbers
>and decorating dolls etc. Obviously I dont do all this now. Also, from the
>beginning, I have felt very uncomfortable in the company of boys. Dont know
>about now, as I have kept myself secluded.
    Right now, My life has become very dull and I want to be with some guys and
make friends and you know , enjoy, properly like other guys, but still this
fact comes to my find, that like before, I would again feel uncomfortable ,
nervous and unhappy in boys' company.
    What is this that I am facing? How can I deal with it?
     I might be gay too, but I'll be confirmed about it only after I am
confident about myself and have dated both boys & girls!

Thanks.