Thank you Madiba!

As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom,
I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be
in prison.- Nelson Mandela (more Nelson Mandela quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/n/nelson-mandela> )

December 5, 2013: The world sees the passing of a great man, Nelson
Mandela - one whom will always be an inspiration to the world. Nelson
Mandela has taught me a great lesson in forgiveness, that no matter what
we have gone through, we can choose kindness and understanding over
anger. That we can choose love over hate. Quoting him, "No one is born
hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his
background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can
learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally
to the human heart than its opposite." Thank you Madiba!

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1300>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I am
strong enough to know people make mistakes.- Marilyn Monroe (more
Marilyn Monroe quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/m/marilyn-monroe> )

Quoting Alexander Pope, "To err is human; to forgive, divine."

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1299>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Stop pacing, stop fretting, stop worrying, stop sweating. Some of the
best things happen when you just let go. - Mandy Hale (OM | Rekindling
the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/letting-go-and-moving-on> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1298>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Our greatest freedom is the freedom to choose our attitude. - Viktor E.
Frankl (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/attitude> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1297>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Don't be afraid of change because it's leading you to a new beginning. -
Joyce Meyer (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/change> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1296>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and
good people will be drawn to you.-Mary Lou Retton (OM | Rekindling the
Light Within <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1295>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We
have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting
like a snowflake. - Mary Lou Retton (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/living-life-to-the-fullest> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1294>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the
fact. - William James (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/life> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1293>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change. It doesn't
happen very often but when it does it's almost always right. - Gossip
Girl (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/change> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1292>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

It is now, and in this world, that we must live. - Andre Gide (OM |
Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/in-the-moment> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1291>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Say yes when you see something you love. Say yes when you hear something
you love. Say yes when you taste something you love. Say yes when you
smell something you love. Say yes when you touch something you love. It
doesn't matter if you have it or not, say yes to it, because then you
are choosing it!

- Rhonda Byrne (Taken from 'The Power.'Listen to the audio here
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/rhonda-byrne-love-quotes-and-sayin\
gs.html#The_Power> )

We're so engaged in doing things to achieve purposes of outer value that
we forget that the inner value, the rapture that is associated with
being alive, is what it's all about.

- Joseph Campbell (more Joseph Campbell quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/joseph-campbell-love-quotes-and-lo\
ve-sayings.html> )

Stop Snoring Today!
<http://www.anrdoezrs.net/4s121biroiq58788AD657787FEFE?sid=mail>