Love is what you do

Wake up every morning with a thankful attitude. Expect something good to happen
in your life today. - Joel Osteen (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1502
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Love is not what you say; love is what you do. - John Hagee (OM | Rekindling
the Light Within http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/love)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1501
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Old stories are like old clothes, they won't serve your new image, let them go!
- Jenni Young (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/letting-go-and-moving-on)

Old clothes may serve as the new image of another and your old stories may be
the lesson that another needs ...

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1500
(Click above for the bigger image)
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/3576/best-manila-file-folder-plane-maker-in-the-world.html
___________________________________

Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. -
Jerry Spinelli (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/in-the-moment)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1499
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away. - Robin
Sharma (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/courage)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1498
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

When someone's else happiness is your happiness, that is love. - Lana Del Rey
(OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/happiness)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1497
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. - Louise Hay (OM |
Rekindling the Light Within http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/giving)

What do you choose to give today?

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1495
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Let someone love you just as you are. And let that someone be you. - Sandra
Kring (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/accepting-yourself)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1493
(Click above for the bigger image)

If you book hotel at Agoda, why not do so through Symphony of Love affiliate
link? If you visit using the link, Symphony of Love get a small commission on
your booking and It costs you nothing. Here's the link to Agoda
http://www.agoda.com/?site_id=1436578