Today, I create a new tomorrow

Good things are coming down the road. Just don't stop walking. - Robert Warren
Painter Jr. (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1592
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

We all have a beautiful light within ... we just sometimes forget it is there.
- John Holland (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/character)

Let your own light shines so brightly that it illuminates the way and inspires
others; remembers and brings out the goodness in your heart.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1591
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The soul does not absorb negativity by accident, only by choice. - Dodinsky (OM
| Rekindling the Light Within http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/choice)

Choose to keep our faces always towards the sunshine - and the shadows will
fall behind us.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1590
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by
moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the
world. - Oscar Wilde  (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/dreams)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1589
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Some people feel the rain - others just get wet. - Roger Miller (OM |
Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/enjoying-the-journey)

Quoting Ernest Hemingway
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/e/ernest-hemingway, "It is good
to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the
end."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1587
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt  (O
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/believe-in-yourselfM | Rekindling the
Light Within http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/believe-in-yourself)

Quoting C. JoyBell C., "The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm
not going to let myself pull me down anymore." There are enough people around
who are always trying to pull you down; don't be one of them.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1586
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Sometimes the ending is the beginning of something beautiful. - Symphony of
Love (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/letting-go-and-moving-on)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Trust that it would all turn out well; take the leap of faith.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1585
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Start with good intentions and one will head in the right direction. - Master
Cheng Yen (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/kindness)

Cultivate intentions of love and kindness toward others; it not only makes
others feel loved and care for, but it also helps us develop inner happiness
and peace.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1584
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

As I change, the world change with me. - Symphony of Love (OM | Rekindling the
Light Within http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/be-the-change)

Quoting Margaret Mead, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that
ever has." You have always been the change you are looking for in the world. It
has always been that way!

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1583
(Click above for the bigger image)
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/3576/best-manila-file-folder-plane-maker-in-the-world.html
___________________________________

Today, I create a new tomorrow. - Symphony of Love (OM | Rekindling the Light
Within http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/in-the-moment)

Quoting Jerry Spinelli, "Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today.
Inhabit your moments. Don't rent them out to tomorrow ... You're cheating
yourself out of today. Today is calling to you, trying to get your attention,
but you're stuck on tomorrow, and today trickles away like water down a drain.
You wake up the next morning and that today you wasted is gone forever. It's
now yesterday. Some of those moments may have had wonderful things in store for
you , but now you'll never know."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1582
(Click above for the bigger image)
If you book hotel from Agoda, why not consider booking through Symphony of
Love's link at http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog near the top at the center.