The greatest source of happiness is the ability to be grateful at all times. -
Zig Ziglar (OM | Gratitude http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1614
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Let the rays of your heart shine on all who pass by. - Terri Guillemets (OM |
Kindness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/kindness)

Let the goodness in your heart spread and let no one ever come to you without
leaving happier; you can make a positive difference to all who pass by.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1613
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can
be. - Maya Angelou (OM | Believe in yourself)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1612
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. - Carl Jung  (OM |
Choice http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/choice)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1611
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Forgive quickly and freely for peace of mind. - Author Unknown (OM |
Forgiveness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/forgiveness)

Forgiveness frees our minds from the need to hold on to grudges and sets us
free.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1610
(Click above for the bigger image)

I lovingly release the past. They are free and I am free. All is well in my
heart now.  - Louise Hay  (OM | Letting go and moving on
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/letting-go-and-moving-on)

Free yourself from the baggage of the past and you would find that it easier
and lighter to move forward.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1609
(Click above for the bigger image)