It’s all down to you, mate.

All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you. (OM | Character
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/character)

Quoting John Lennon
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/john-lennon, "You're just left
with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to
your own God in your own temple. It’s all down to you, mate."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1642
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Forgiveness means letting go of the hope for a better past. - Lama Surya Das
(OM | Forgiveness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/forgiveness)

Break the chain from the past and move on. Let go of whatever grudges that are
weighing down on us and holding us from moving forward in the present.
Forgiveness has been thought as freeing the other person, only to realise that
we have been the one all along serving the term.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1641
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time. - Author Unknown (OM
|Patience and Timing http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/patience-and-timing)

Quoting A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/w/winnie-the-pooh, "Rivers know
this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day." There are times to wait,
and what you want will come to you, and there are times to take action; the
wisdom is knowing which is which. Have the faith that what you want will come
to you at the perfect time.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1640
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Obstacles or stepping stones. The choice is ours. - Symphony of Love (OM |
Choice http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/choice)

Quoting Enid Blyton, "The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as
stepping-stones. Laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you to
something better." At least they get you across the stream.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1639
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

When you feel that there is nothing you can do, do something; create. -
Inspiration from Koh Panyee (OM | Be the Change
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/be-the-change)

There are times when we would feel defeated and overwhelmed by the challenges
in life; these are also times of great opportunities. Quoting George Bernard
Shaw http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/g/george-bernard-shaw,
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't
believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people
who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find
them, make them."

(Based on a true story) When a group of children living in a remote fishing
village in Koh Panyee, Thailand wanted to play soccer and there was no space
out in the sea available for them, what did they do? What they did is an
inspiration and affected the lives of future generation in that village. Click
image below to watch their inspiring story!

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/be-the-change
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Have the guts to fight for your dreams. If people mock them - great. That means
they're great dreams. - Robin Sharma (OM | Dreams
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/dreams)

Quoting George Bernard Shaw
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/g/george-bernard-shaw, "I hear
you say "Why?" Always "Why?" You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream
things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1637
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Kindness makes the world more beautiful. - Symphony of Love (OM | Choice
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/kindness)

Archbishop Desmond Tutu
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/desmond-tutu once said, "Do
your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put
together that overwhelm the world." Always remember and believe in the goodness
in you.

There will be times when you may question what's the point of being kind to
people when they don't even care? No matter how others react to your kindness,
be kind to them anyway. Click the image below to watch the heart-touching video
of a man who did it anyway in his daily life. See for yourself what's his
return for all the good he did.