Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things
really are. - Marianne Williamson (OM | Happiness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/happiness)

 We are happy not because everything is good and perfect, but because we can
see the good in everything; the choice is with us.

 Read more quotes and sayings from Marianne Williamson
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/marianne-williamson-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1684
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see. - Dr. Wayne
Dyer (OM | Choice http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/choice)

 We are all the same as there is good in us and there is bad in us. The choice
is which do we want to focus on; whatever we focus on amplifies and we tend to
see more of it.

 Read more quotes and sayings from Dr. Wayne Dyer
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/wayne-dyer-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1683
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 Life, as I see it, is not a location, but a journey. Life flows. - Henry Ford
(OM | Life http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/life)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1682
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 I learned long ago that in order to heal my wounds, I must have the courage to
face up to them. - Paulo Coelho (OM | Courage
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/courage)

 Quoting Mandy Hale, "To get over the past, you first have to accept that the
past is over. No matter how many times you revisit it, analyze it, regret it,
or sweat it…it’s over. It can hurt you no more."

 Read more quotes and sayings from Paulo Coelho
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/paulo-coelho-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1681
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 Greatest thing we can produce is character. Everything else can be taken from
us, but not our character. - Henry Ford (OM | Character
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/character)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1680
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 Where there's a will there's a way. As long as we are determine to do
something, we will always find the way to make it happens. Just as Leonardo da
Vinci said, "It had long since come to my attention that people of
accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and
happened to things." (OM | Hanging on, Determination and Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1679
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 I have put together over 60 quotes and sayings about Determination and
Perseverance to serve you or anyone through challenging and tough times.
Remember that "Tough times never last, tough people do!" Hang in there and have
faith because better times are definitely on their way to you. Bookmark for own
reference or share freely if you know of someone who needs extra inspiration
today! Blessings and goodness serving right up to you! Be inspired now!
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/determination-perseverance-quotes-and-sayings.html

 Most people think that faith means believing something; oftener it means
trying something, giving it a chance to prove itself.

 - Henry Ford

 Live! The best thing in life is to go ahead with all your plans and your
dreams, to embrace life and to live everyday with passion, to lose and still
keep the faith and to win while being grateful. All of this because the world
belongs to those who dare to go after what they want. And because life is
really too short to be insignificant.

 - Charlie Chaplin