The perceived prevalence of curly public hair in the south versus the north
probably has all to do with geographic location and mixing of the genotype that
very well may be closer to Africa than Asia. That is not to say that there is a
prevalence but that there is an explanation.

From: tmanis...@yahoo.com
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:02:43 +0800
Subject: Re: g_b pubic hair (झाँट के बाल )

      yupp..... its truesouth indian men have more curly n full pubic hairs
than north indian men..and its very much sexy if u like play with it!!!its my
experience ...!!Manish     On Tuesday, 15 April 2014 12:31 AM, Aditya
Bondyopadhyay <adit.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

      Is it true that the pubic hair (झाँट के बाल ) of South Indian Men is more
curly (घुंगराले) than that of North Indian Men..!! I am very curious to find
the truth…those with experience of both north and south Indian men, please
comment…thnx..

Aditya...