One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most
beautiful. - Sigmund Freud (OM | Faith http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#faith)

Quoting Frederick Douglass, "If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who
want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and
lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This
struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both
moral and physical; but it must be a struggle."

read more Sigmund Freud quotes and sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/sigmund-freud-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1713
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not
something physical. - Sophia Loren (OM | Character
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/character)

Quoting Audrey Hepburn
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/audrey-hepburn-love-quotes-and-inspiring-sayings.html,
 "The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is
reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion
that she knows."

read more Sophia Loren quotes and sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/sophia-loren-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1710
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The very nature of kindness is to spread. If you are kind to others, today they
will be kind to you, and tomorrow to somebody else. - Sri Chinmoy (OM |
Kindness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/kindness)

Kindness begins with us. Be kind whether it is to a fellow human being or to
any living creature wherever and whenever we can; our act of kindness can start
a ripple with no logical end!

read more Sri Chinmoy quotes and sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/sri-chinmoy-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1709
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to
your own. - Robert A. Heinlein (OM | Love
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/love)

read more Robert A. Heinlein quotes and sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/sri-chinmoy-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1708
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You need to know what you're aiming for in order to reach it. - Gordon Ramsay
(OM | Learning http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/learning)

Quoting Zig Ziglar, "Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We
all have twenty-four hour days."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1707
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Hatred eats the soul of the hater not the hated. - Alice Herz-Sommer (OM |
Forgiveness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/forgiveness)

Quoting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/martin-luther-king-jr-dr-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive
out hate: only love can do that." As what he said, " ... Hate is too great a
burden to bear."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1706
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Peace does not come through prayer, we human beings must create peace. - Dalai
Lama (OM | Be the Change http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#be-the-change)

Start with us; be the peace that we want to see in the world. Think peace,
speak peace and be peace.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1705
(Click above for the bigger image)

This is a collection of 32 quotes and sayings about unconditional love. Oscar
Wilde: ‘To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love.’
Love unconditionally now!
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/unconditional-love-quotes-and-sayings.html