Day, Date& Time:
Sunday 18 May,
201
Between 5:30
to 6:00 pm at Gathering Point and then at someone’s place
Venue:  Gathering Point:
Cafe
Coffee Day
Near
Main Entrance,
Korum
Mall,
Next
to Cadburys Factory,
Eastern
Express Highway,
Thane
(West)

Gay Bombay
meets this Sunday at Thane! Join us as we catch up on the month that was or just
chit chat in general and talks about summer plans!

We will assemble outside the Cafe Coffee Day at Korum Mall (the one outside the
Mall) between 5:30 and 6:00 pm and then move
to the place of our GB member. So make sure that you reach Cafe Coffee Day
before 6:00 pm.

Lookout for
the guy in Black Cap ( or a group of cuties J)

Directions:
If you are coming by train, at
Thane Station (West) hail an auto-rikshaw to Korum Mall

If you are coming by road, Korum Mall is next to Cadburys factory on Eastern
Express Highway

Cover:
Free entry to the meet

Note :
1. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially
if they are not netizens.

2. You do not have to be "out" to the world to attend. This is a
discreet event being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a
non-sexual nature. Hardly any of those attending are "out" as such.

3. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.

4. There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming
to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act
and dress accordingly.

5. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a black cap