You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself.- Harvery S.
Firestone (Be the change@ OM)

QuotingAlbert Schweitzer, "Example is not the main thing in influencing others.
It is the only thing."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1794
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.- Maya Angelou (Character
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/character@ OM)

morequotes and saying from Maya Angelou

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1793
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future.
Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain
experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the
future, but we don't know if there is one.- George Harrison (In the moment@ OM)

Mother Teresaonce said, "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have
only today. Let us begin."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1791
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give
one another.- Elie Wiesel (Faith http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/faith@ OM)

QuotingH. Jackson Brown Jr., "Never deprive someone of hope it may be all they
have." Give someone the gift of Hope today.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1790
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The hardest part of a journey is in the mind. If you can believe in it, you can
achieve it.- Symphony of Love (Positive thinking@ OM)

QuotingDr. Norman Vincent Peale, "What the mind can conceive and believe, and
the heart desire, you can achieve."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1789
(Click above for the bigger image)

Never react emotionally to criticism. Analyze yourself to determine whether it
is justified. If it is, correct yourself. Otherwise, go on about your business.

- Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (morequotes and sayings by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale)

Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it allows me to
survive, and better than that, to thrive with passion, compassion, and style.

- Maya Angelou (morequotes and sayings by Maya Angelou)

Why shouldn't you try to please all: A famous fable that shares a powerful
timeless lesson for all ages! Aesop summed it all in nine words!Share these
nine words here.