If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.- Chief
Tecumseh (Gratitude http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude@ OM)

moreGratitude quotes and sayings

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1808
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You are beautiful, you are amazing and you are no less than a miracle.-
Symphony of Love (Positive thinking@ OM)

And let no one convinces you of otherwise. Quoting Kathryn Stockett from her
2009 debut novel, The Help, "You is kind. You is smart. You is important." Let
what you speak today empower and inspire someone.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1807
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Happiness is itself a kind of gratitude.- Joseph Wood Krutch (Happiness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/happiness@ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1806
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Today is a gift! Don't waste it regretting the past or dreading the future.-
Symphony of Love (Living life to the fullest@ OM)

Quoting Bill Keane, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a
gift of God, which is why we call it the present."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1805
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

With hope, we can find our way even through darkness. But without it we lose
our way in daylight.- Marinela Reka (Faith
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/faith@ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1804
(Click above for the bigger image)

Life isn't just about "getting there"; it is also about "being here" and
enjoying your journey.- Robert Holden (Enjoying the journey@ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1803
Book your hotel with Agoda @ Journey: Your footprints in life