It's never crowded along the extra mile. - Dr. Wayne Dyer (Living life to the
fullest http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/living-life-to-the-fullest @ OM)

Where many are doing just enough to get by, lets go the extra mile. A reminder
also to myself to always walk the extra mile.

More quotes by Dr. Wayne Dyer http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/z7Nts

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1872
___________________________________

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to
turn on the light. - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter (Happiness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/happiness @ OM)

more quotes on Happiness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/O9tnx

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1871
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Hell and heaven are not geographical places. They merely indicate the states of
the human mind.  - Swami Parthasarathy (Choice
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#choice @ OM)

Quoting Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, "I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I
can always control what goes on inside."

(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If we consciously remind ourselves of our blessings, it should become harder to
take them for granted and adapt to them. - Robert A. Emmons (Gratitude
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1869
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality? Were you able to take the
quiz the other day? So what country in the world best fits your personality?

I have some feedback saying they couldn't access this in iPhone. So sorry for
this. I didn't realise it until late last night. If you haven't gotten a chance
to take the quiz, have some fun with it. Click here to access ->> Take Me to
the Quiz Now!
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/what-country-world-best-fits-personality.html
Newly added at JOURNEY:  Accor Hotels and ZUJI Singapore. WIth Accor Hotels,
you have accessed to over 4,200 hotels worldwide from budget to luxury stay.
Now they have early booking with great deals across Australia!

With ZUJI, partnering with over 400 airlines, 150,000 hotels and various car
line and insurance, you get the latest airfare and hotel promotions, travel
deals and holiday discounts to destinations around the world - all at one
place. Check out Accor Hotels http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/accorhotels and
ZUJI Singapore http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/zuji Now!