Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it
for a special occasion. Today is special. - Regina Brett (Taken from 45 Lessons
Life Taught Me
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/2794/45-lessons-life-taught-me-by-regina-brett.html
 by Regina Brett)

Quoting Randy Pausch
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/randy-pausch, "Time is all you
have and you may find one day that you have less than you think."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1889
___________________________________

In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. - Deepak
Chopra (Inner Peace http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#inner-peace @ OM)

Inner peace doesn't come from absence of storms in life but from finding the
calmness in the midst of the storms.

More quotes by Deepak Chopra
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/deepak-chopra-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1888
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.  - Dalai Lama (Choice
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#choice @ OM)

Being optimistic may not change the situation immediately, but it surely gets
us in the position to act rather than to react; to take charge and change
rather than to blame and seek fault.

More quotes by Dalai Lama
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/dalai-lama-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1887
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Loving oneself is crucial. If we do not love ourselves, how can we love others.
- Dalai Lama (Love http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#love @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1886
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney (Take
action http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#take-action @ OM)

 Did you ever stop and think how the world would be if folks had turned out
differently? What if all the folks who've changed the world had lived and died
and never tried?

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1884
(Click above for the bigger image)

 Search great deals on hotels and flights from leading online hotels and flight
agencies & major Hotel groups. Plan your next trip at JOURNEY Now
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/!